Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Fests & Flings Are F-U-N!!

This week has been packed with fall fun.  Anna Beth had her Fall Fest at her Mother's Day Out school on Thursday.  They went around the gym, played games, and scored lots of candy for mom and dad :)
It was a western theme:

Isn't our little cowgirl adorable in her braids?

She had fun going around with her friend, Sara.

Daddy surprised her by coming to her Fall Fest!!

Then, on Saturday night, our church had it's annual Fall Fling...Light the Night for Jesus Trunk or Treat!  It's super fun.  You line up lots of cars, open the trunk, decorate it, and put a game in it for the kids to play.  They loved it AND they got to wear their precious costumes!!

Officer Creek Coleman reporting for duty

What's a good fairy without bright, green, heart-shaped sunglasses?

Lynns isn't really into the "stop and look at the camera and say cheese" thing right now -
so I take what I can get!

I love that AB's hair is long enough for me to do stuff with and when I saw this on Pinterest, I knew it was
P-E-R-F-E-C-T for her fairy costume...and I made the little button clip myself!

We love Fall Fun!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment