Friday, February 15, 2013

Insta-Friday...x 2??

  I totally forgot to do my Insta Friday post last week, so you get a double dose of cuteness today!! I hope you enjoy it.  Happy Friday, y'all!!


I. Heart. This. Kid. Totally. And. Completely.


Check out my Jamberry Nails tab at the top to get the scoop on these fun nails
and how you can have them, too!  All proceeds benefit our adoption and help
bring our son home!!


Melt my heart...


I made this.  Did you hear that? I MADE THIS!!



And it FIT!



I made AB's, too!!



Hers took a little bit of adjusting after she tried it on.
Actually, I had to take it apart and resew it 4 times. 
I'm learning, people, I'm learning!



He makes enjoying my morning coffee difficult sometimes,
but it's totally worth it...



Valentine's Sundae!



She was in sweet tooth heaven...



I so wish I could've caught his eyes when this
ginormous brownie was first placed in
front of him!

Hope you had a great week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment