Let me just tell you, it has been C-razy around here lately. I've never been a huge fan of the month of February - it's always so cold and wet and it's like it's a tease right before spring. And then for the past several years, February has just been the craziest time of year for us due to Jacob's non-stop overtime working schedule for Mardi Gras (I do love the overtime check in February, though!)
Last February was spent with me being extremely sick and in bed most of the month with first trimester all-day sickness, both of the girls with RSV and breathing treatments and ear infections, and AB with the flu - on top of Jacob's crazy work schedule. This February was spent with Creek and AB with RSV, Creek in the hospital for 2 days, crazy work schedule, potty training, 7 mountains of laundry, breathing treatments, more potty training and 7 more mountains of laundry. And it seemed to extend into March!!
So, there hasn't been much time for blogging lately, but here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:
* Lynns is potty training like a champ!
* We spent a week in Tennessee; I made the 9 hour drive SOLO for the first time with all the kiddos. Brave? Crazy? I haven't decided yet, but we all made it there and back.
* The girls and I made white cupcakes with tiny little chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting with tiny little chocolate chips for Jacob for Valentine's Day
* Jacob turned 31!!! We had a birthday breakfast for him with Lemon Poppyseed Muffins and candles.
* Lynns has become quite the prayer warrior...only she spends most of her prayers confessing Anna Beth's sins.
* Anna Beth got her first real haircut...by yours truly! I mean, I have scissors and can cut a straight line so why not? It looks good and she did great! I may have taken an inch or two more off than I had originally planned, but it's still past her shoulders and goes into a great ponytail.
* Creek got his first two teeth...on the bottom in the middle...he cut them while he was in the hospital. Might as well do it all at once!
* Jacob and I celebrated 7 years of marriage...you can read about it here if you missed it!
So, that's us lately! So glad February has been over for 2 weeks now :)