Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Class of 2026

Kindergarten, here she comes!!

Packing up her backpack, getting ready to leave!!


"When I grow up, I still want to be your little girl." - Anna Beth Coleman 8/16/13

I just might hold her to that.


We are super excited to have Mrs. Lovitt for kindergarten!!! AB's favorite thing is her spikey hair!!



All smiles for a great first day. Never have I ever been so happy to see this kid!! 

Except maybe the day she was born...


He kinda missed her all day as he walked from room to room yelling, "Sissy?!! Sissy?!!"


We celebrated with a yummy supper at Rotolo's Pizza that night. And then mommy needed a coffee break with friends to take it all in!!

I'm so proud of this little girl. There's a big chunk of my heart that just wants to hold on tight and never let her go...but then I wouldn't see the plans God has for her. She has a big heart with a big love for Jesus and her family. She's a smart little girl and she will do great. 

No doubt about it.

I just wish she would achieve that greatness a teenie bit slower...







No comments:

Post a Comment